whole mother
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you like your pizza?

3 posters

Go down

How do you like your pizza? Empty How do you like your pizza?

Post  Nut Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:56 am

What do you like on pizza and do you make it yourself?

Sometimes we make our own, sometimes we order. When we make our own we have everything on it, fresh herbs, chargrilled eggplant, semi dried tomatoes, egg, capsicum, pineapple, either ham or salami, home made tomato paste with garlic, and usually more than one type of cheese.

When we get home delivery I like it much more plain and with prawns, and the boys share a ham and pineapple (they're so adventurous), Stylish doesn't like pizza so she has garlic bread.
Nut
Nut
Admin

https://wholemother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How do you like your pizza? Empty Re: How do you like your pizza?

Post  Pinky Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 am

hmmm Pizza love love love pizza....

We sometimes on Tuesday have pizza cause its cheap... if we do we have the pepperoni (I know thats spelt wrong) and then something else.... the kids love Pizza....

Pete makes the best pizza with home made bases...... hmmmm and he put everything on it but mainly vego not much meat at all... which is strange considering he is normally a meat man... He seems to need to eat it every night.....

But cause i am doing my raw thing i am trying to stay clear of food such as this......
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Occula Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:51 am

Sweet potato, anchovies, onion, pumpkin, fetta, spinach are my fav pizza toppings all together. Yum! As for pepperoni, Australia can't do pepperoni for shit as they over cook the pepperoni and cheeses, plus the pepperoni is tiny. The best pepperoni pizza ever is from Papa Johns, a whole ocean away!

I also scraped together a pizza once with leftover bean and vegie mix that I used for bean quesadillas. It was a really good pizza!
Occula
Occula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum