whole mother
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's been your biggest hurdle?

4 posters

Go down

What's been your biggest hurdle? Empty What's been your biggest hurdle?

Post  Nut Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Mine would have to be single parenting for two years, and losing a son. Both of those things changed me enormously, and although I would have changed them if I could have, I have to say they made me who I am ... and that's ok Smile
Nut
Nut
Admin

https://wholemother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's been your biggest hurdle? Empty Re: What's been your biggest hurdle?

Post  me fein Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

So far my biggest hurdle has been making the step to get rid of my ex and become a single parent. The last 8 or so months have been a wild rollercoaster ride, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Where we are now at as a family of 3 is so much better than where we were at a year ago it is just ridiculous.

hugs Nut.
me fein
me fein

http://luckydipdays.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  theGreenone Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 pm

My toughest journey was technically pre-motherhood (but was motherhood related). It shapes my everyday.
theGreenone
theGreenone

Back to top Go down

Post  Nut Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Love to you J xx

And go K!!!
Nut
Nut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  theGreenone Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm

I wanted to say too that my second biggest and still enormous hurdle has been and still is mothering myself. Firstly recognising that my childhood hurts are influencing my interactions with my children (DD in particular) and then trying to address those hurts. Oy! It's hard work...
theGreenone
theGreenone

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 pm

The biggest thing I have had to learn is patience... I so dont have patience with the kids or really with just about anyone but the its the kids that are teaching me patience.... And to be calm all the time not yelling (I am such a yeller)

Other then that I dont really have any hurdles i can think of anyway...

Oh hang on my biggest hurdle is getting over Connors birth... I dont think that will ever happen... he's 3 and it still affects me so deaply and I know Nut 'Its not my fault' even though I still dont believe it..... If I keep repeating it it might sink in..... Rolling Eyes one day maybe...
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Nut Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes! you're so right J, parenting is an ongoing challenge.

And ... we both need to keep saying "it's not my fault" don't we Ang Rolling Eyes It might take us the rest of our lives to absorb it but if we're being proactive atleast we're heading in the right direction. Let me say it again IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!!!
Nut
Nut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:49 pm

And let me say it to you Nut 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT''ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT' 'ITS NOT YOUR FAULT'

Like I said the other day i think this is the reason we have been brought back together... So we must keep telling each other its not your fault... Love ya girl and we will get there slowly but we will ge there.....
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down