whole mother
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was trying to think of a different name, but........

4 posters

Go down

Was trying to think of a different name, but........ Empty Was trying to think of a different name, but........

Post  artymama Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 am

I couldn't, so artymama it is Very Happy

Hi flower

For those who don't know me. I've been journeying with my soulmate, Rainbird, for over a decade and mama to Caring Heart dd1 who is 8, Wild One dd2 who is 4 and little Storm who is 14 weeks but not so stormy. I am also a textile artist and love making everyday wearable art, natural toys and various other things of fabric.

We were natural learners but my dd1 thought natural learning was 'booooring' and wanted to go to school instead....it's a loooong story. So now we are a schooling family but homeschoolers at heart and hope that we can change our lifestyle in the near future to be on a home ed adventure together again.

My other passions are Jesus, natural birth, parenting and living (though, I very often do not practice what I preach cyclops ) handmade things, caring for this beautiful planet, gaining knowledge and learning about anything that sparks my interest and chilling out with like minded hairy folk.

I'm looking forward to seeing this forum grow and being inspired and encouraged, while inspiring and encouraging on this parenting journey we all share.
artymama
artymama

Back to top Go down

Was trying to think of a different name, but........ Empty Re: Was trying to think of a different name, but........

Post  Pinky Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 am

Artymama we have a lot in common I love making clothing from fabric... I have actually started up a clothing business..... I only use 100% cotton.....

Welcome tothe forum and I hope we hear a lot more from you.
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Was trying to think of a different name, but........ Empty Re: Was trying to think of a different name, but........

Post  theGreenone Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 am

Hello cheers
theGreenone
theGreenone

Back to top Go down

Post  Nut Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 am

Hi A!!! Feel free to whack an ad in your sig Very Happy It's lovely to have you here!

You and pinky are both raw food fans too btw, you have lots on common!
Nut
Nut
Admin

https://wholemother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:27 am

OOOhhh another rawie rippee... I think we are going to get on great guns. lol
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Nut Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 am

REmember the raw brownies I told you about? it was artymama that made them Wink
Nut
Nut
Admin

https://wholemother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 am

OOOOH Arty I am coming to sydney I need some or the recipe maybe....

Nut raved about your brownies...
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  artymama Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 pm

I'm having a HUGE mental blank. No idea what brownies you are speaking of. Hmmmmm.......where was it that you tried them Nut?

Oh how I do love raw chocolate. Though, any form of cacao/cocoa has been out of my life for over a year. Unfortunately I'm highly allergic to it. It sux No
artymama
artymama

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinky Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Arty you gave her some when James died... She loved them was raving about them the other day...

Hay Nut did you ever get the vanilla slice that I got someone else to make for you... might be a msn question...

sorry Arty back to you now.... pale
Pinky
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post  theGreenone Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:47 pm

That was me & I think she got it 'cause my SIL picked it up & took it somewhere (I assume SIL didn't eat it all Laughing )
theGreenone
theGreenone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum